AppleCare+ for iPhone 8 or iPhone 7
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple(1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of NZ$49 for screen damage, or NZ$169 for any other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPhone.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 0800 1 27753 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service(3)
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of NZ$49 for screen damage, or NZ$169 for any other damage
Software support included
With the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
- iPhone support
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Mail, Safari and other Apple-branded iPhone apps
UPC or EAN No.: 190198683960
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPhone and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPhone. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone.
In New Zealand, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided for your benefit pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple Sales New Zealand (the insured) has purchased from AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the accidental damage from handling insurance cover. AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited has authorised Apple Sales New Zealand to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
For complete details, see terms.