AppleCare+ for iPad Pro
Service and Support
AppleCare+ provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage for iPad and Apple Pencil from Apple(1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of NZ$75 for iPad and NZ$49 for Apple Pencil. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the check-out process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPad & proof of purchase)
- By calling 0800 1 27753 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone(2)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- AirPort device(3)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of NZ$75 for iPad and NZ$49 for Apple Pencil
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
UPC or EAN No.: 190198769923
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPad and provides up to two years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad, for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship; (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity; and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your iPad and Apple Pencil, each subject to a service fee of NZ$75 for iPad and NZ$49 for Apple Pencil. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms for full details.
(2) Local call charges may apply. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
(3) The AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad.
In New Zealand, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided for your benefit pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple Sales New Zealand (the insured) has purchased from AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited has authorised Apple Sales New Zealand to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
For complete details, see the terms.