Are ipads with cellular plan better than ipads with wifi
- Asked by John W from Paris
- Flag as inappropriate (Are ipads with cellular plan better than ipads with wifi)
2 Answers from the Community
They give you two positives 1. Can be used anywhere you have cell service. 2. SECURITY when you are in a public place that has wifi you can switch to cellular and safely access sensitive sites like banking
- Answered by Kathryn M A from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cellular version also comes with a GPS/GLONASS chip for better location accuracy. The wifi version relies on an approximate location based on wifi router locations and iOS devices nearby.
- Answered by Jansen N from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If WiFi no longer functions on my iPad because of a hardware issue, and it is not a cellular model, is there any way to install apps through my MAC?
Can I make an iPad 2017 cellular capable?
- Asked by Robert M from Kissimmee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I make an iPad 2017 cellular capable?)
No answers yet