Has anyone used the newer iPads with circut design space? Is it easier with a laptop or about the same with an iPad?
I’m contemplating purchasing a new iPad or a MacBook, I would be using it for both work and home. In my personal time I enjoy doing crafts with my cricut explore air 2, and I love design space. I prefer something that is lightweight and easily portable. I want to make sure that I will be able to use design space easily.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use the same case from an iPad Pro 10.5 on an iPad Air 3?
- Asked by Solomon M from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the same case from an iPad Pro 10.5 on an iPad Air 3?)
what iPad has built in GPS
- Asked by David Q from Bemidji
- Flag as inappropriate (what iPad has built in GPS)
No answers yet
Does iPad Pro support DNG Capture? How about iPad Air?
- Asked by David Y from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPad Pro support DNG Capture? How about iPad Air?)