How to transfer photos from iPad to USB stick
I would like to transfer photos from my iPad Air to a USB stick. Can I buy a device for this?
- Asked by Linda P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (How to transfer photos from iPad to USB stick)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Well you can not. iPad Air is a iOS device to do that you will need a mac or PC.first transfer photos to PC/mac then use mac/PC to transfer to USB.
See if you can get it done at the apple store. I'd do it on my mac .
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used to save photos from the iPad camera role to a USB stick?
- Asked by Hudson P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to save photos from the iPad camera role to a USB stick?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter