Can you record something on an iPhone 6 Plus? If so how do you record something on the phone?
1 Answer from the Community
-Open camera app.
-Camera will open. You will see on the bottom a slider.
-Slider will have many options, including "Pano" "Slow Motion" "Video" "Photo" "Square".
-Slide to "Video" to record anything.
-Slide to "Slow Motion" to capture slow motion (optional)
-Press a red button found on the middle of your screen to start recording.
-At the top of your display you will see a timer that tells you what you are recording.
-Press red button again to stop.
-Open photos app to see your video.
Camera, Slide, Video, Start Recording. That easy.
- Answered by Konstantin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this microphone for better sound quality *while* recording videos with my iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Maria P from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this microphone for better sound quality *while* recording videos with my iPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser M…
Does this cable reflect live what Im looking in my iPhone 4s camera?
- Asked by Estefano L from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable reflect live what Im looking in my iPhone 4s camera?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter