how do i sync photos from iphone6 to windows pc
I have a iphone 6 and i cannot transfer or sync my photos on to my PC windows please help me
- Asked by Louise P from Santa Ana
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i sync photos from iphone6 to windows pc)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi. Try opening a Windows based photo manipulation & storage program such as Adobe photoshop elements on your PC.
Then connect your phone to the PC USB port. Go to Computer icon on your desk top & open. Note the portable drive letter for your iPhone.
Then, in the photo software program select 'import or get photos from', then type in the PC portable drive letter for your iPhone & press next.
The program should then give options to select individual or all photos to copy to your PC Hard Drive and delete from your iPhone if you require, when downloaded to your PC.
Note: You may need to UNTICK photos sync under iTunes sync menu beforehand.
This worked for my IPhone 5s 16gb where the memory is insufficient to store photos.
- Answered by Bernard H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus
- Asked by Natosha W from Johnstown
- Flag as inappropriate (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
Will this work with my iphone 6S?
- Asked by Evelyn W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my iphone 6S?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …
No answers yet
Is there no iphone 6 adapter for 2010 audis?
- Asked by Philip R from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there no iphone 6 adapter for 2010 audis?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
No answers yet