how to stop screen from going split screen in Safari when rotating from portrait to landscape
When in Safari, if I rotate screen from portrait to landscape, the screen splits with Bookmarks, Reading List & Shared Links screen on the left and the Safari screen on the right.
How do I get the Safari screen to go full screen when rotated from portrait to landscape?
2 Answers from the Community
I tried tapping the blue icon at the top left of the screen, but nothing happened.
- Answered by G M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
toward the top left, you should see a blue highlighted open book icon. Press it once and it should go to full screen mode.
- Answered by Jimmy J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you replace an iPhone 7 screen with an iPhone 8 screen
- Asked by Devlin S from Edgerton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you replace an iPhone 7 screen with an iPhone 8 screen)
what screen film is recommended with this case
- Asked by Sam F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (what screen film is recommended with this case)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet