I am having trouble on iPhone 7plus with a magnetic case with apps like maps, google maps and compass apps. How can I fix this?
None of the maps and compass apps seem to work properly when I use the Roots magnetic case or another generic case. I am terribly upset that I cannot use it. Seems like the 6 plus doesn’t have any problems with this.
1 Answer from the Community
The magnet is interfering with the compass and GPS. Please discontinue using that case.
- Answered by Alim I from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this charger with a Google Pixel?
- Asked by Diane Y from Stamford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this charger with a Google Pixel?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
can I use this adapter when developing iOS programs to install apps on the phone?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adapter when developing iOS programs to install apps on the phone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter