I have a 16gigas Iphone 6 with 14 giga in use, and I have a 50 gigas icloud account with only 5g in use. How can I back up the 14 gigas data to icloud
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on what is taking up the 14GB, but most likely no, things like apps and videos can't be stored in iCloud, only photos and some settings can be moved to iCloud to save space.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is iPhone 6 Plus and waterproof
- Asked by Patience S from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iPhone 6 Plus and waterproof)
How to fix iCloud Sign in problem?
- Asked by Jill T from Bacolod
- Flag as inappropriate (How to fix iCloud Sign in problem?)
No answers yet
Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?
- Asked by Kristen B from Fresh Meadows
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?)
- Asked about: AirPods