I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
2 Answers from the Community
Is it one for the iPhone X? Because thats one one that had problems. If it is, I just contacted apple, they told me to go to the apple store, tell them that it is the belkin screen protector that had problems and cracked easily and ask for a refund or exchange, belkin did fix the problem, so the new ones should be fine now. That is if you did buy it at the apple store.
- Answered by David P from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I went to Apple Store and I bought with them A Screen protector from Belkin for my iPhone X, the employee told me that anything that could happened to my screen protector bellkin has a warranty that would replace give me a NEW One. I just got off of the phone with the customer support from BELKIN they told me that they will not replace it because has a crack. They only would replace it if was the scratch. It's so funny when you are in the store to buy something they tell you everything that you want to hear just to buy the product. Now when your F screen protector from BELKIN cracks they tell you that they won't replace it. I will tell you something I'll never buy any more products from Belkin. And I will go to Apple complains about this and will post this to their website . Because on the same day that I bought this screen protector three more people bought it , and they did heard the same thing from apple.
- Answered by Leticia M from Medford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a warranty on the case?
- Asked by Marissa H from New Britain
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty on the case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
what screen film is recommended with this case
- Asked by Sam F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (what screen film is recommended with this case)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet