I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by fn from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
1 Answer from the Community
Is it one for the iPhone X? Because thats one one that had problems. If it is, I just contacted apple, they told me to go to the apple store, tell them that it is the belkin screen protector that had problems and cracked easily and ask for a refund or exchange, belkin did fix the problem, so the new ones should be fine now. That is if you did buy it at the apple store.
- Answered by David P from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a warranty on the case?
- Asked by Marissa H from New Britain
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty on the case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
what screen film is recommended with this case
- Asked by Sam F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (what screen film is recommended with this case)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet