Is the viewing area of the new iPhone 10 smaller than iPhone 6+ models
- Asked by Susan M from Placerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the viewing area of the new iPhone 10 smaller than iPhone 6+ models)
3 Answers from the Community
The iPhone X has a larger diagonal screen size than the iPhone 6+ (5.8" vs 5.5" diagonal). The iPhone X's screen is taller than the iPhone 6+, however the screen is slightly narrower. I recommend watching either YouTube videos comparing the iPhone X to iPhone Plus models or going into an Apple Store (or carrier/reseller) to compare the sizes for yourself.
- Answered by Alex P from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The usable viewing area is about the same on the iPhone X as it is on the iPhone 6 Plus. The iPhone 6+ is slightly wider side to side than the iPhone X. The iPhone X 19.5:9 aspect ratio which means the screen is a little taller though. A little better for media with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The screen is bigger, but it’s taller not wider.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?
- Asked by Kristen B from Fresh Meadows
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?)
- Asked about: AirPods