transfer contacts from iphone to iphone
- Asked by Barry G from Preston
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer contacts from iphone to iphone)
1 Answer from the Community
Make sure your iPhone is connected to your iCloud which you can check in settings. once your in iCloud settings make sure contacts is ticked on. Now your contacts is in your iCloud so when you log in to another phone with that icloud your new phone will have your contacts.
- Answered by Alim I from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if my mum upgrades her old iPhone 5 through Apple will you transfer all her data and contacts etc from the old iPhone to the new one in store for her?
In a person’s contact, what is the “pay” button for?
- Asked by Donna C from Smithtown
- Flag as inappropriate (In a person’s contact, what is the “pay” button for?)