Will I lose my voicemails if I upgrade my phone?
I have switched iphones before but cannot remember when upgrading to a new phone if your voice mail transfers over also. can anyone help? Thanks
- Asked by Kristen B from Coraopolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I lose my voicemails if I upgrade my phone?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi Kristen: Please back up your I phone to I tunes on your computer and it backs up your SMS and Voicemails both. Once you have a new phone just use the saved backup from I tunes and you will have your voicemails/Messages on new phone. Thanks
- Answered by Neeraj B from Woodridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Manual on how to work a iPhone 6 s Plus?
- Asked by Mary S from Opp
- Flag as inappropriate (Manual on how to work a iPhone 6 s Plus?)
No answers yet
If I we’re to buy a phone at the Apple store (upgrade from a 6 to an 8+) would I need to pay an activation fee with Verizon for the new phone?