1 Answer from the Community
Time Machine supports backup to more than one Time Capsule. So if the disk on one Time Capsule fails you still have the backup on another Time Capsule.
If you have access to two different physical locations and put one Time Capsule in each, in case of fire in one location that destroys both the Time Capsule there and a macbook being backuped, you still have the Time Capsule backup in the second location, even if that backup may not be up to date.
- Answered by H Hugo F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the time capsule be connected to the back usb on the Mac and backup all info?
- Asked by Yvette L from Bayside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the time capsule be connected to the back usb on the Mac and backup all info?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Apple time capsule - how to verify a backup.
- Asked by Karina W from Kadina
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple time capsule - how to verify a backup.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet