How do I wake the display from sleep mode?
My display is connected to my 2016 MacBook Pro. When I leave my workplace and then return, there's no way to turn on the external display. With my old Apple LED Cinema display I just had to hit a button on my (external) keyboard or click the mouse and the display would come on again. The only way to re-activate the LG display is by unplugging the connector. Is that intended? I don't think the connector is going to last very long that way!
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how long does it take for the battery to discharge? And likewise for magic keyboards?
- Asked by Mehrdad M from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take for the battery to discharge? And likewise for magic keyboards?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2 — Silver
I need to use my 2012 iMac as a hardwired display (not remote) for my 2011 Mac Pro tower which of course doesn't have thunderbolt...
- Asked by Jesse R from Kalamazoo
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to use my 2012 iMac as a hardwired display (not remote) for my 2011 Mac Pro tower which of course doesn't have thunderbolt...)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…