I have MacOS and Windows Boot Camp on my MacBook AIr. Can I choose which OS I want to use at boot time?
I just install Windows using Boot Camp Assistant. Without having to use Boot Camp control panel on Windows OS to restart using MacOS, or Systems Preference on MAC OS to restart using Windows Boot Camp, the question is: Can I choose any or the other Operating System at boot time? after restarting and turning-on my Mac by using any command key combination to choose which hard drive partition I want to use to boot and then boot with the chosen OS.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Tairou S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Booting from external hard drive Macbook Pro 2017. Is it a good idea?
- Asked by Alejandro C from Mexico
- Flag as inappropriate (Booting from external hard drive Macbook Pro 2017. Is it a good idea?)
What key is the boot key menu
- Asked by Robert S from Maspeth
- Flag as inappropriate (What key is the boot key menu)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard — US English
No answers yet
Can the Apple USB Super Drive be used as a boot device for a Mac Book Pro 13" retina mid-2014?
- Asked by Ricardo M from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple USB Super Drive be used as a boot device for a Mac Book Pro 13" retina mid-2014?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive