my iMac was stolen now I have MacPro and want to recover files from airport backed up from old iMac. Migration Assistance is not helping
I used airport to backup my old iMac, which was stolen. now I have a Mac Pro and want to recover all files from airport. migration assistant is not helping as it only show "recover only MacPro". and Mac Pro is not what I want to recover....I don't have anything in it. it is new. I want to open all file in airport and be able to choose the ones from my old iMac.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can i use this cable with migration assistant?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cable with migration assistant?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Can Time Capsule be used to store my music/pictures/video/etc. files first, then back up via Time Machine after?
- Asked by Barrett I from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Time Capsule be used to store my music/pictures/video/etc. files first, then back up via Time Machine after?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB