my iMac was stolen now I have MacPro and want to recover files from airport backed up from old iMac. Migration Assistance is not helping
I used airport to backup my old iMac, which was stolen. now I have a Mac Pro and want to recover all files from airport. migration assistant is not helping as it only show "recover only MacPro". and Mac Pro is not what I want to recover....I don't have anything in it. it is new. I want to open all file in airport and be able to choose the ones from my old iMac.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can i use this cable with migration assistant?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cable with migration assistant?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
will this product work to transfer files from an imac to macbook air
- Asked by Peter M from Fuquay Varina
- Flag as inappropriate (will this product work to transfer files from an imac to macbook air)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
is it useful for iMac the anti virus?
- Asked by Emerleo Y from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate (is it useful for iMac the anti virus?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive