Can I downgrade Mavericks with this Lion version? please
1 Answer from the Community
I had a problem with Mavericks on my MacBook Pro. The only way to downgrade is to erase the disk (use Disk Utility)
Then use a physical copy of a previous OS, or....
restart the computer and hold command-R while the computer is booting up. If command-R does not take you to the menu screen for the reinstall you can also reboot while holding the option key and that will get you there.
Once you arrive at the menu screen please choose reinstall Mac OS X...
The procedure took me about 45 minutes total. Then I re-installed my apps and replaced my backed up items and have been happy ever since!
- Answered by Michael A from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was curious exactly, what version of Bluetooth do the Beats X use? 4 or 5?
- Asked by Craig S from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate (I was curious exactly, what version of Bluetooth do the Beats X use? 4 or 5?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Please explain the Lightning adapter for the pencil. Is it chargeable? What does it plug into?
- Asked by Susan M from Ponce Inlet
- Flag as inappropriate (Please explain the Lightning adapter for the pencil. Is it chargeable? What does it plug into?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil