Can I downgrade Mavericks with this Lion version? please
1 Answer from the Community
I had a problem with Mavericks on my MacBook Pro. The only way to downgrade is to erase the disk (use Disk Utility)
Then use a physical copy of a previous OS, or....
restart the computer and hold command-R while the computer is booting up. If command-R does not take you to the menu screen for the reinstall you can also reboot while holding the option key and that will get you there.
Once you arrive at the menu screen please choose reinstall Mac OS X...
The procedure took me about 45 minutes total. Then I re-installed my apps and replaced my backed up items and have been happy ever since!
- Answered by Michael A from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this keyboard compatible with Mac Pro 5.1 Bluetooth version? Please, provide specific answer Thanks
- Asked by Oscar B from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this keyboard compatible with Mac Pro 5.1 Bluetooth version? Please, provide specific answer Thanks)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Will this work with Maverick?
- Asked by Joan M from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Maverick?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Will this work with OS X Mavericks?
- Asked by April A from Douglasville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Mavericks?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2