i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?
- Asked by fn from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?)
1 Answer from the Community
You must be running 10.6.6 Snow Leopard to be able to upgrade to Lion.
To get Snow Leopard, you must purchase it the DVD (search "OS X Snow Leopard") from the Apple online store, and install it first.
You will then be able to use this utility to upgrade to Lion (v 10.7)
I would ensure your Mac is capable of running Lion first though, before spending any money!
- Answered by Ross Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the Super Drive work with an older Mac: macbook: mac OS X version 10.5.8
- Asked by Pamela F from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate (does the Super Drive work with an older Mac: macbook: mac OS X version 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive