Hello, I'd like to download this product. How can I do it? Thanks.
2 Answers from the Community
You have to purchase it at the top of the page.
- Answered by Kim E from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
First, you should check if your Mac is compatible.
If so, you can purchase OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion from a special page on the Apple-website (sorry, I can't post the exact link here).
To find the page, go to the Apple-website and enter "OS X Mountain Lion" in the search field.
There you should purchase a license (it's not a free download, as it wasn't originally free either).
Then, you will get a redemption code to redeem the download from the Mac App Store and you will get a password to unlock the download.
- Answered by Toon B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I would like to use my TV as a monitor, what cable should I use?
- Asked by Sandy L from Anaheim
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to use my TV as a monitor, what cable should I use?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can I use this product for USB memory stick? Thank you
- Asked by Daniel K P from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this product for USB memory stick? Thank you)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter