How does that work?? no batteries? is it magic???
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's science! Any button press causes a fixed magnet to move along a coil which generates electricity. This tiny bit of power is all that's needed to send out a tiny message to the Hue bulb network.
The buttons have a weird feel, very long throw. But it works reliably.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the battery be replace and can you do it or you have to send it out. Thanks
- Asked by Enrique Z from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the battery be replace and can you do it or you have to send it out. Thanks)
- Asked about: Ember Temperature Control Mug
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will this work with the Apple Battery Case?
- Asked by Colin L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the Apple Battery Case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5 mm-M/2x3…
No answers yet