At what resolutions does this unit support 2 monitors
The description states that it supports 2 monitors and that it supports 4K. The question is what resolution can it run 2 monitors at. Im trying to run 2 x 2560x1440 monitors off of this. Will it work?
- Asked by Jacob D from Fitchburg
- Flag as inappropriate (At what resolutions does this unit support 2 monitors)
1 Answer from the Community
According to the Belkin website, only one 4K display is supported. "Note about dual displays: At least one display has to be Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 technology-ready. For displays that are not Thunderbolt technology-ready, the Thunderbolt port is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort. The dock supports either HDMI or Mini DisplayPort, but not both. The dock supports only one display at 4K cinema resolution."
- Answered by David M from Windham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this enable a mac to support the resolution of 2560x1080?
- Asked by Julie C from Belrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this enable a mac to support the resolution of 2560x1080?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
does this support standard VESA mounts?
- Asked by David O from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support standard VESA mounts?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display