Does it work good with Apple Leather Case?
Screen protector edges touching the leather case will raise with time, is that a true ?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! The screen protector doesn't cover the rounded edges of the phone, so it doesn't actually touch the edge of your case. It should work great - I'm using it with the Kate Spade case, and that goes around the edges about as much as Apple's own case. My screen protector and my case don't touch, so you should be fine.
- Answered by Ellen M from San Leandro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with an Apple Leather case and pop socket on the back?
- Asked by Alexandra M from Indio
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with an Apple Leather case and pop socket on the back?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?
- Asked by Charles D from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter