Does it come with SFP+ modules?
- Asked by First P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with SFP+ modules?)
1 Answer from the Community
SFP Modules need to be purchased.
Per Promise (5/5/2016), you need part number: VRSFPN10G -- Promise VRSFPN10G - SFP+ transceiver module - 10 Gigabit Ethernet (Copper Connections)
If you are just looking for a 10 Gbps Ethernet solution for a LAN, you are interested in part: SLE2002TNAA. This has the Ethernet Ports built in.
- Answered by John K from Abington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this include the FC ports or are they SFP ports I need to buy FC adapters for?
- Asked by John B from Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this include the FC ports or are they SFP ports I need to buy FC adapters for?)
- Asked about: PROMISE SANLink2 Thunderbolt 2 to 8…