What else do I need to make this work ? Do I need any controllers or will this just work from the App?
2 Answers from the Community
In order to operate the Hue Go from your iOS device and the Home app you need: 1 Philips Hue Bridge and 1 Philips Hue Go.
- Answered by Kim B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yup! This will just work from the app as long as you have a bridge in range. In other words:
If you just buy the light you will be able to turn it on and use the limited set of features on the built in controls.
If you have a Hue Bridge (available at many retailers and the Online Apple Store) you can take full advantage of app control and 16 million colors.
If you have a Hue Bridge and additional bulbs around your house the Hue Go can integrate into the "Scenes" you have set there.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If i get this do i just set it up and it works as wifi for my whole home? or do i have to work through direct tv still?
- Asked by Abigayle W from Plainview
- Flag as inappropriate (If i get this do i just set it up and it works as wifi for my whole home? or do i have to work through direct tv still?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Is this what I would need to hookup a webcam?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this what I would need to hookup a webcam?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit