Will this work with a 2013 MacBook air? I don't see the Mini DisplayPort logo anywhere on my computer. All I see is thunderbolt.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, this adapter uses the Thunderbolt port since they both share the same connector.
- Answered by Freddy W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Macbook Air Mini DisplayPort
- Asked by Bryce B from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air Mini DisplayPort)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Can I connect a 2011 Macbook Pro to a 2013 Macbook Air and use the Air as a second display for the 2011?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Pittsburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a 2011 Macbook Pro to a 2013 Macbook Air and use the Air as a second display for the 2011?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…