Does it reduce the volume as compared to having one headphone plugged without the splitter? How much if it does?
1 Answer from the Community
If it hasn't an internal amplifier, electronics 101 would say that the amps are distributed equally to both ports, so theoretically would split the volume by two.
- Answered by Joaquin V from Alhaurín De La Torre
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it support a USB splitter?
- Asked by Richard H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it support a USB splitter?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
how loud do these get? the wireless earbuds are lacking volume compared to the wired was wonder about these
- Asked by Frank S from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate (how loud do these get? the wireless earbuds are lacking volume compared to the wired was wonder about these)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…