Do I need to do anything to prepare this drive for storage of multiple file styles?
I want to store photo's in RAW and JPEG, videos from GoPro (Using iMovie) and possibly other files in the future. At the moment my MacBook Pro is a mess and full, I use Adobe Lightroom and I have photo's stored on other drives that were saved as JPEGS from PC's in the past. I want to consolidate and organise my files.
I was thinking of moving all my photo's to iPhoto and just using Lightroom for working on them? Can iPhoto store RAW?
Do I just drag and drop files to the external drive?
- Asked by Richard O from Collaroy
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to do anything to prepare this drive for storage of multiple file styles?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what do I need on my macAir to open SWF files?
- Asked by Joseph F K from Erie
- Flag as inappropriate (what do I need on my macAir to open SWF files?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Business 20…
No answers yet