My daughter is 11 years old and enjoys art, drawing, painting. Is this suitable for her age and given a more novice approach to computing?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, it is suitable for an 11 year old. It might take some time to get used to, but I'd say it is perfect especially for a young age, as long as you have the right softwares.
- Answered by Ruby D from Gilbert
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Wacom's included downloadable software is also filled with tutorials for the particular software to help with learning digital drawing and sketching techniques. There are also videos which can help you get a better idea of the tablet on their website.
- Answered by Lester B from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This tablet with the Stylus is good for any age starting from 10 onwards.
- Answered by Nikkie R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Which ages is thus most suitable for? Should I buy it for a 13 year old who is good at problem solving?
- Asked by Kirsti K from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (Which ages is thus most suitable for? Should I buy it for a 13 year old who is good at problem solving?)
- Asked about: Osmo Genius Kit Game System for iPa…
What is the best paint/drawing tool that works on IOS 9?
- Asked by Martin B
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best paint/drawing tool that works on IOS 9?)
- Asked about: iPad