What shade/tone of light do the standard bulbs emit? I prefer the creamy-white output to the blue-white output, which gives me headaches.
3 Answers from the Community
These bulbs offer the option to set the color "temperature" at a wide range from creamy-white to blue-white.
- Answered by Tyler S from Lees Summit
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
These bulbs emit a very warm yellow sometimes making me feel like it's closer to an orange tone. The range is Nothing close to that blue-white as another person mentioned. Its range lies between a warm yellow to very very warm yellow.
- Answered by Jonathan D from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The bulbs in this kit emit a warm (yellow-white) light at a 2700K color temperature. It's fixed and *not* variable as in other Hue bulbs.
- Answered by R A M from Hayward
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do these work in standard light bulb sockets?
- Asked by Paul P from The Villages
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work in standard light bulb sockets?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White and Colour Wirele…
No answers yet
What's the difference between these new Hue White bulbs and the Hue Lux?
- Asked by Olivia F from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between these new Hue White bulbs and the Hue Lux?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Extension Bulb A1…
What does a flashing white light mean when you open the lid?
- Asked by John W from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate (What does a flashing white light mean when you open the lid?)
- Asked about: AirPods