With leaving the light switches on will it make your energy bills higher even though you are controlling when the lights are on?
I just wonder because it seems like leaving the switch on the switch on the energy will still be running making your bill go up is that right?
1 Answer from the Community
It's insignificant to even be able to notice at large.
- Answered by Tyler S from Lees Summit
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
CAN I CHARGE THE IPHONE 6S IN THE LIGHTING DOCK WHILE LEAVING THE LEATHER CASE ON?
- Asked by David H M from Kamuela
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I CHARGE THE IPHONE 6S IN THE LIGHTING DOCK WHILE LEAVING THE LEATHER CASE ON?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…