Is the surface of this hardshell case as slippery as the MacBook Pro's own case, which is very difficult to get a good grasp on?
2 Answers from the Community
It's smooth but not as slippery as the MBP. Kind of a different feel, since it is plastic. The base also has air holes to keep the machine cool that allows a decent grip.
- Answered by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the matte surface has some grip. But it isn't as good as a rubberised surface.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the case slippery or "sticky"?
- Asked by Stephen P from Moxee
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case slippery or "sticky"?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet
When do you expect to get a hardshell cover the 2018 MacBook Air?
- Asked by Sandy M from Hopkins
- Flag as inappropriate (When do you expect to get a hardshell cover the 2018 MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Incase 12" Textured Hardshell Case …
Does the camera lens protrude from the case?
- Asked by Garo Y from West Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the camera lens protrude from the case?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 12.9‑inch iPad Pro …