I own a motorhome w/ all LED light & I access the internet from a mobile hotspot. Is it possible to setup a HUE HomeKit in my RV?
1 Answer from the Community
The only way to connect the Hue Bridge is via an ethernet cable, not via Wi-Fi, so you need some sort of internal network. If you can connect an internal network to your hotspot, and then connect the Bridge to your internal network via ethernet, you should be good to go.
- Answered by Jayson K from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I have to have a Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge to be able to use this light with HomeKit or can it be used separately without
- Asked by Riley M from Port Fairy
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to have a Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge to be able to use this light with HomeKit or can it be used separately without)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Ambiance Single B…
How bright is the LED status light?
- Asked by Michael S from Lopatcong
- Flag as inappropriate (How bright is the LED status light?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…