Can this lock be programmed at a distance via the internet- for instance a one time code to let a tradesman in when the owner is not home ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can add a new user for a specific period of time on specific days of the week. You will have to remove the user or the schedule will repeat the following week and beyond. In order to accomplish this setup, you will need an Apple TV (3rd generation or higher) setup and connected to the same internet connection as the lock. In addition, you will need the Schlage Sense app on an iOS product, such as an iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone. You can both add and remove the user remotely from these devices using either cellular or internet connections. I have performed this setup myself. It works well and is very easy to achieve once the system is setup.
- Answered by Russell E from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
hey, I recently bought a phone off the internet and it has an activation lock what can I do? I also have no way to contact the previous owner
- Asked by Arturo N from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (hey, I recently bought a phone off the internet and it has an activation lock what can I do? I also have no way to contact the previous owner)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I Sync an airport from home to one from work via icloud?
- Asked by Gabe W from Mccordsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I Sync an airport from home to one from work via icloud?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Could they be used one at a time?
- Asked by William G from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Could they be used one at a time?)
- Asked about: AirPods