Does this stand charge the ipad fast enough to keep it juiced up while using it?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, I have found that while using it, it transfers enough power to power the iPad and simultaneously charge it, if a bit slowly.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no, it takes 7 hours to charge the ipad without using it if you have the 12.9ipad pro. the ipad will not charge if youre using it with 50% brightness. I just recommend getting a usbc adapter from apple and buy a usbc - lightning connector (apple), it will charge your iPad in about 2-3 hours
- Answered by Mark P from Hinesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have hooked up this dock with a lightning USB C cable into a PD charger. It does not charge rapidly. If I plug the same cable/charger directly into the iPad, it charges rapidly.
Is there any any workaround to making this dock charge rapidly?
- Answered by William H from Owings Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will it stand vertically (obviously it won't charge if it does)?
- Asked by Todd J from Apple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it stand vertically (obviously it won't charge if it does)?)
Does this charger fold flat as well, or just standing up as in pictures?
- Asked by Scott F from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger fold flat as well, or just standing up as in pictures?)
- Asked about: Belkin BOOST UP CHARGE Wireless Cha…