Can I buy additional dimmer switches so I can individually control the lamps per room in my house?
The description lists that I can control up to 50 lamps from 1 wireless box... so my query is will the included dimmer switch work all 50 or can I have separate switches to individually control each room without having to use the app every time I wanted to turn the lights on? For example say I wanted to kit my house out with these lamps, I'd rather not need to have the lights running in every room when I switch them on in the lounge.
Thanks in advance
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?
- Asked by Semion L from Arad
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Can you mix and match individual airpods?
- Asked by Tyler T from Andover
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you mix and match individual airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods