Can this be left switched on without it using electricity, until I switch on the device with my iPhone?
1 Answer from the Community
This unit when left turned on will use a small amount of power in order to keep itself running. It will not have the connected unit (Lights, TV, etc.) run power through it. The reason it uses power is so that it can keep its communication running in order to allow you to wirelessly turn on or off the appliance
- Answered by Callum B from Holsworthy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it switch itself off when not used or do I need to activate the switch?
- Asked by Karl Reinhold H
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it switch itself off when not used or do I need to activate the switch?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
How do you switch keyboards
- Asked by Charles P from Etna
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you switch keyboards)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Folio Case with Integ…
No answers yet