Does this monitor automatically charging the MBP while connected via Thunderbolt? I wonder if this would be bad for battery life.
1 Answer from the Community
This is no different than keeping your MBP plugged in while on the regular power block. Battery technology has changed the nature of our batteries in major ways. It is no longer the case that your battery will stay in better condition if you fully discharge it before recharging. If you have a MBP that can support this display, then you have a battery that can sustain continuous charging.
- Answered by George R from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this monitor work via a USB-C-to-Displayport Cable?
- Asked by James F from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this monitor work via a USB-C-to-Displayport Cable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display