What Are the Dimensions of the Box?
I'm planning on picking one up at my Apple Store and then walking it home. I have a rather large backpack that I use for transporting things. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the box itself? I doubt I can fit it in my backpack, but if I could, it would be much easier.
- Asked by Seth N from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (What Are the Dimensions of the Box?)
3 Answers from the Community
No hope. Frankly, these displays are huge. Approximately 0.8m by 0.6m. Your best bet is to order the display online and have it delivered which is also safer in case you drop the screen.
- Answered by Sammy H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The box is rather large. Think of a 27" iMac box. That's about the size of it. It's also quite heavy. I picked mine up from an Apple store in the mall and carrying it from the store out to the car through a rather large mall was actually somewhat tiring after a while. Sure, I'm not a weight lifter but still. It will absolutely not fit in a backpack.
- Answered by Rahul G from Hicksville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT With Stand (WxHxD) 24.63" x 18.28" x 9.44"
Without Stand (WxHxD) 24.63" x 14.77" x 2.12"
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 29.25" x 22.83" x 12.40"
With Stand Weight 18.74 lbs
Without Stand Weight 14.11 lbs
Shipping Weight 29.76 lbs
- Answered by Okko S from Ban Chang
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What the dimensions of this
- Asked by Jonathan M from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (What the dimensions of this)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
What are the dimensions for this case?
- Asked by Ivy G
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions for this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
No answers yet