Do I throw away the "Smartsheet" from additional packages after first 10 pages are used? Or do I load the new packages with blue sheet on the bottom?
Each package of 10 printer sheets for the Lifeprint has a blue "Smartsheet." Purpose?
1 Answer from the Community
I always load every pack with that packs blue sheet. You can throw away the old one since each one comes with one. the smart sheet has a barcode on it. Im guessing its called a "smart sheet" since it probably gives information to the printer, likely telling the printer that a new pack has been loaded and how many sheets in the pack. It'll read the smart sheet then spits it out before printing. From there it'll start counting to know how many prints there are remaining. Also probably checks if that pack is compatible, since there are many similar mobile printers out that use the similar paper and their own smart sheet system. Or something like that. I'm no expert, that's just my best guess.
- Answered by Liana H from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the pouch be used as a stand for the ipad when in use
- Asked by Blessing Z from Leeds
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the pouch be used as a stand for the ipad when in use)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
The package only displays 5 adapters, but the description says that the kit comes with seven plugs. What regions do each of the plugs work in?
- Asked by Kim A from Wellesley
- Flag as inappropriate (The package only displays 5 adapters, but the description says that the kit comes with seven plugs. What regions do each of the plugs work in?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Will this work in my JVC stero to play music? I used to my iphone 4 in it, but now i have a 5c and it has a different bottom.
- Asked by Alesha H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in my JVC stero to play music? I used to my iphone 4 in it, but now i have a 5c and it has a different bottom.)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter