Does this device act as a gps based range finder for golf courses in the USA and in Europe?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes this works as a GPS based range finder. It shows distances to hazards, and front. Center and back if green. I have been using the 1st Gen for almost two years. It is distracting in the beginnng but once you get used to it it is fantastic. It is GPS, tracks shot distances with each club, keeps your handicap, serves as a scorecard, and is a rangefinder.
- Answered by William M from Ewa Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the watch have a feature or app to work on golf courses?
- Asked by Ann M from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the watch have a feature or app to work on golf courses?)
- Asked about: Watch
where to buy iphone Xs that works in USA and Europe
- Asked by Obsidiana A from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (where to buy iphone Xs that works in USA and Europe)
- Asked about: iPhone