Does the camera turn itself back on if there is a power outage? Can this be done remotely? Or do I have to manually restart it?
4 Answers from the Community
Here's my problem. I have an old D-Link camera (DCS-932L). When the power is restored, the camera turns on immediately, but the router takes a few minutes to establish wi-fi in the house. By then, the camera has failed to connect and must be re-started to connect to wi-fi. If I'm away from home, someone must come and unplug and replug the camera. Will this be the same case with the new Omna 180 camera?
- Answered by Richard T from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes: there is no ON/ OFF button and the camera turns ON as soon as it gets power. So after after an outage it would come back ON on its own.
- Answered by Togatta I from Diamond Bar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it does. Once the power comes on, the camera starts up as normal and connects to the wireless network. I would ensure you have an apple tv or iPad to act as your homexit hub.
- Answered by Nilesh P from Ascot
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Once power comes back in the camera restarts automatically.
- Answered by Richard D from Camarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
how do you turn on pairing mode
- Asked by James A from Fort Collin
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn on pairing mode)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
No answers yet
Can I use base station as a piggy back from my router? i.e. router in one room and base station in another room?
- Asked by P V H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use base station as a piggy back from my router? i.e. router in one room and base station in another room?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express