Does the base always have to be plugged in or does it charge them stay powered to move around like a portable charger?
2 Answers from the Community
Must be plugged in all the time. It doesn't have a battery inside.
- Answered by Dzianis K from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The base needs to be plugged in, it doesn't have batteries in.
- Answered by Bryn J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the Logi base charging stand a portable charger?
- Asked by Juliette B from Centennial
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Logi base charging stand a portable charger?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
Can you use it on the move?
- Asked by Mitchell G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on the move?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet