I use the scocshe magic plate for a phone holder for our phones. Can this charge with the magnet on my case or do I have to remove my case everytime?
1 Answer from the Community
it might affect the charging. what you could do is place the magnetic plate just above the logo, just far enough from the center so it will not be in direct contact/inbetween the charging mat and wireless charging receiver on iphone(the receiver is on the center of the iphone where the logo resides)
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there room for a metal plate between the phone and the case for a magnetic car mount?
- Asked by Michaela L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there room for a metal plate between the phone and the case for a magnetic car mount?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Leather Case — (PRODUC…
Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?
- Asked by Kimberly P from Stony Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …