Is it ok to use it in my car?
- Asked by fn from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it ok to use it in my car?)
1 Answer from the Community
Sure is, this one has a charger with a cord that unplugs from the base unlike the belkin one that can’t be removed from the base,
So as long as you replace the standard brick with a car charger with correct voltage etc and obviously the correct plug size that fits into the base you could stick it on the roof of your car and charge your iPhone.
- Answered by Ryan S from Nth Cranbourne -- Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this kit be ok in Thailand?
- Asked by Joseph T from Tiger
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this kit be ok in Thailand?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet