Do you lose any functionality if you don't use Pioneer's app to listen to music?
Is Pioneer's app used to modify the settings on the earphones, but once set those settings apply while using other apps?
- Asked by Peter B from Albany
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you lose any functionality if you don't use Pioneer's app to listen to music?)
1 Answer from the Community
You don't need to 'use' the 'Rayz' app to listen to music. So, if you are listening to Spotify, Deezer etc. you can still get functionality of:
1. autopause i.. take off your earphones and the play stops, stick em back in and it starts again.
2. smart noise cancelling still works
3.Har thru mode/s still work and you can control via the extra button on the remote.
4. if you take a call - smart mute works i.e. when you are not talking on the phone - your mic is muted. pretty cool
5. Hey Siri works too
6. Associated your fav app with the smart button and you can launch it.
7. best of all if you are sat at your desk at work - you can talk and listen while your iPhone is charging.
I did a load of research and these are really good earphones in my opinion. Also unlike the Bose models - there is no battery.
- Answered by Stuart D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?
- Asked by Tobias F from Maumee
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)