Is it possible to use the Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C connection simultaneously?
If I connect the LaCie d2 to my MacBook Pro with the Thunderbolt 3 connection, while simultaneously connecting the LaCie d2 to a Raspberry Pi-like device via a USB-C to USB-A for creating a cost effective way to share the contents of the drive over my local network, while allowing a hardwired connection to the hard drive from the MacBook Pro if and when needed.
- Asked by Benjamin S from Winter Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use the Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C connection simultaneously?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) adaptor?
- Asked by Armon T from Aliso Viejo
- Flag as inappropriate (Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) adaptor?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…
No answers yet