Will it cover the screen
- Asked by Valarie A from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it cover the screen)
1 Answer from the Community
I just researched the cover on it’s website and they say it does not go over the screen. You will need a smart cover to protect the front glass. I have a clear glass cover over my screen made to protect the original glass on my device. Then I have the Smart Keyboard which doubles as a protective case over my screen. I would suggest you put one on your screen even if you get another cover. Make sure it is for high impact too. On my last iPad I had the same extra glass shield on it and a leather bound double sided case. That device looks like new to this day. I, myself, am looking for a durable case for the back of my iPad Pro that is compatible with the keyboard. I am in the mist of a decision between this case and the Tech 21. They are both only for back and side protection. It seems the Tech 21 is more durable for high impact., although the reviews are not favorable . Outer box has both the front and back protection and is more bulky which in my opinion negates the purpose of having the slimmer lightweight IPad Pro. I hope this advise is helpful with your decision. Good luck.
- Answered by Marilyn P from Meriden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case cover the screen?
- Asked by Chelsea F from Divernon
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case cover the screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Is the pencil compatible with protective screen covers?
- Asked by Lester L from Slidell
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the pencil compatible with protective screen covers?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?
- Asked by Allan M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 8 …