with the stereo speakers located at top and bottom of this phone, does this case allow for listening in stereo?
1 Answer from the Community
The top speaker of the iPhone 7 and 7+ is actually part of the telephone earpiece on the top bezel, so this case will not interfere with stereo sound output.
- Answered by Jason W from Walton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Cable to connect macbook to stereo
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Cable to connect macbook to stereo)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
What does it mean for "iPod out"?
- Asked by Jason K from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (What does it mean for "iPod out"?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter